The Crescent Point Regional Field House (formerly Legacy Regional Field House) is a model for collaborative partnerships between the Town of Okotoks and M.D. of Foothills, opening in September 2014. The facility promotes health and wellness excellence and is a place where communities come together. NUSTADIA Recreation operates the field house on behalf of the Foothills-Okotoks Recreation Society, comprised of the Town of Okotoks, the M.D. of Foothills, and three area citizens.
This flexible indoor facility will meet the needs of children, youth and adults in the community and will be sustainable in terms of business and market opportunities.
Field House Amenities:
- 3 playing surfaces, 85 ft x 200 ft each
- 1 large hard-court gymnasium, 85 ft x 200 ft
- 800-foot elevated walking/running track
- Training area with change rooms and team rooms
- Spectator viewing areas
- Administrative offices
- Meeting & multi‐purpose rooms
What the Field House Offers.
- Youth Sports
- Mens Sports
- Womens Sports
- Seniors Sports
- House Leagues
- Drop-In Recreation
- Family Programming
- Indoor: Soccer, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Football, Basketball, Rugby, Badminton, and Tennis
Five Guiding Principles
- Multi-purpose use accommodating many community activities
- Multi-generational opportunities for children, youth and adults
- Location easily accessible from throughout the region
- Flexibility allowing expansion as future needs change
- Sustainable financially due to various business initiatives.