The Town now has beach volleyball courts! Located at Bill Roberston Park (formerly Riverside Community Park), 1400 North Railway Street, this exciting amenity has been added in 2021, and can be found at the east end of the newly updated parking area.
The facility contains 3 multi-courts with various net heights and one single court, all sand-surfaced. There is also an outdoor washroom located beside the courts.
For your safety and the enjoyment of all, please respect the following:
- The use of the courts are available to users during normal park hours (5 a.m. to 11 p.m.).
- Please be courteous, and if groups are waiting please adjust your use accordingly and share the facility.
- No glass containers permitted on or near the courts.
- Courts will be dragged as needed.
- The courts are generally open seasonally from May through mid-October, weather permitting. Court conditions are subject to weather. Nets are installed as soon as weather permits.
- The courts are bookable for exclusive use. The single court net height is set to high. The multi-court net heights are currently set at high, medium and low.
- Net heights can be adjusted upon special request. The Town will need 2 business days to adjust the nets.
This park is regularly inspected. Report maintenance issues to 403-938-8958 or online using the Report It tool. Report bylaw infractions to 403-938-8913.