Have you created a Virtual Town Hall account? If you want quick access to any of the following information, fill out registration form today and quickly access the information you need online!
- My Town – sign in to view all of your Town accounts, including your utility bill and property tax accounts.
- Dog Search – Locate the owner of a lost animal by tag or tattoo.
- Existing Dog License – Pay for an existing license.
- Business Directory – Search for a business
- Existing Business License – Pay for an existing license
- Property Search – Find a property
- Access tax certificates
Already have an online account? Click below to launch the site.
How to Make Payments Online
To make payments through your preferred online banking service, ensure you add Okotoks as a payee. If you search Okotoks, you will get several options: Okotoks TAX, Okotoks UTILITIES, Okotoks AR/Okotoks Licensing. Please choose the one that applies to the bill you are paying.
- Note that you will need to pay each bill individually.
- For taxes, use your roll number as the account number.
- For utilities use your 10 digit utility number without the decimal.
- Residents can pay dog licenses and other AR related payments with their Customer ID.
Learn more about Town tax payment options.
Learn more about Town utilities.