The proposed North Okotoks Area Structure Plan amendment (NOASP) is being pursued Anthem United and, upon approval by Okotoks Town Council, will provide a framework to guide the development of approximately 126.33 ha (312.18 ac) located within the northeast municipal boundary of the Town of Okotoks. The lands that make up the Plan Area are legally described as NW-33-20-29-W4. The following features bound the Plan Area:
- The quarter section legally described as NW 34-20-29-W4 (contained within the Trilogy Plains Area Structure Plan) to the east and NE-33-20-29-W4 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Eastern Quarter Section’)
- Existing communities of Tower Hill, Suntree and Crystal Shores to the south;
- Northridge Drive (Highway #2A) and future residential to the west; and
- 338th Avenue and rural residential properties in the M.D. of Foothills to the north.
- Although The Eastern Quarter Section, consisting of approximately 63.90 ha (157.90 ac), was annexed into the Town of Okotoks
The NOASP amendment will give direction for future, more detailed planning stages including Neighbourhood Area Structure Plans, land use designations, and subdivision applications. Click the button below to view the initial draft of the plan currently under internal review.
Project timeline - Downloadable
This is a developer-funded Area Structure Plan sponsored by Anthem United.Learn more about the North Okotoks Area Structure Plan project