A building permit is required for most forms of development within the Town. If you are considering making some changes to your home, please review the relevant information below to determine whether you will require a building permit for your construction project.
Click on the following permit links for more information.
- Do I Need a Building Permit?
- New Residential Permits
- New Multi-Residential Permits
- Accessory (Exterior & Interior) Building Permits
- Commercial, Industrial, Institutional Building Permits
- Why Do I Need to Book and Inspection?
To submit permit documentation or book/cancel an inspection, please click the coordinating button below.
Note: If you intend to make changes to your property and you are unable to find an applicable permit, please keep in mind that the list of building permits above is not all-inclusive. Contact Safety Codes at 403-995-6304 to find out if a permit is required.
For other property-related information, please click on the links below: