Join us for the kick off to the holiday season. Festivities typically include a visit from Santa, wagon rides, sugar shack, cookie decorating, craft sales, late night shopping, fireworks & much more! Don't forget your Food Bank donations for the 18 Wheels of Christmas.
Event day road closure: Elizabeth Street, McRae Street, and North Railway Street to Lineham Avenue will be closed to vehicles from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Friday, November 16.
Volunteer for Light Up - find out how you can help out.
Download a copy of the downtown map and take it with you, if you didn't take it from the Western Wheel (once available)
Incident Command Centre
Should you need assistance at any point during Light Up, the Incident Command Centre will be located beside the Municipal Centre on Veterans Way to serve as a central point for:
- Lost children or separated family members
- First aid
- Lost and found
- General information
Support those in Need!
- Drop off food/cash donation for the Food Bank at the 18 Wheels of Christmas!
- Okotoks Fire Dept Charity BBQ
- Drop off NEW scarves, mitts, toques and baby items at the Okotoks Art Gallery to decorate the Tree of Warmth for local charities
- Drop off food Bank donations for the Okotoks and Veterans Food Banks at the Elks Lodge. They are also accepting pet food and toy donations for Heaven Can Wait.
from Lineham Park @ 9 pm!