Join us at your leisure to have your broken items assessed and hopefully...REPAIRED! All visitors must stay with their items while being fixed and are responsible to dispose of any items that are beyond repair.
Location: Pason Centennial Arenas; 204 Community Way, Okotoks (Upstairs in the Olympic Room).
FOOD BANK donations will be accepted! You can bring non-perishable food items when you come to the repair café.
Items that are accepted at Repair Café events:
- Electronics such as gaming consoles, CD player, DVD player, camera, adaptor cord, etc.
- Small appliances such as toasters, coffee makers, lamps, waffle makers...you get the idea!
- Smaller pieces of furniture such as small wooden furniture pieces, a clock, or a plastic item that needs some crazy glue.
- Toys! Whether it needs glue or some wire soldering, we can try to repair it!
- Clothing or housewares (clean please!) that need mending. Full alterations will not be done.
Items not allowed: