Updated September 8, 2020.
Several Town recreation facilities have re-opened; check out this video to learn more about what you can expect when you visit them! For Aquatic Centre specific information please watch this video. Thank you for your patience & understanding as we work through all the details in the phased re-opening process.
Masks must be worn by anyone entering and while inside Pason Centennial Arena and the Recreation Centre. Children will be allowed to remove their masks when starting their activity.
It is important to realize that our facilities will look and feel different and we appreciate your patience as we work out all of the details. As part of the re-opening process, Client Services hours have been modified as follows.
Client Services Hours:
Tuesday/Thursday - 5:30 am – 1:30 pm
Wednesday/Friday - 12:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Saturdays - 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Sunday/Monday – CLOSED
What you need to know before coming to the Recreation Centre:
- Masks are required.
- Pre-booking is required for all aquatic and dryland fitness classes either online at www.activeokotoks.ca (see specific activity for booking instructions) or by calling Client Services at 403-938-8954.
- Reduced Client Services hours as noted above, we encourage you to please utilize our online purchase options.
- Change rooms are used for access to the Aquatic Centre only. Please come dressed for your activity and leave dressed as you came.
Please do not attend our facilities if you or anyone in your household:
- Is feeling unwell and experiencing any of the symptoms outlined on the COVID-19 Alberta Health Daily Checklist
- Has returned from travel outside of Canada in the previous 14 days.
- Have attended a program or had close unprotected contact (face-to-face contact within two-meters) with someone who is ill with cough and/or fever.
- Has been in close unprotected contact in the past 14 days with anyone who is being tested for or confirmed to have a case of COVID-19.
Click here for Alberta recreation guidelines.
Membership Sales Info:
The Recreation Client Services team, in partnership with Natural High Fitness, is excited to offer All-Facility Passes online. One month, 3 month, and annual pass options are available and give you access to our amazing facilities include membership to the state-of-the-art Natural High Fitness centre and all dryland and aquatic fitness classes.
- 10x pass holders must pre-book classes/activities by calling Client Services at 403-938-8954.
- All online pass sales require full payment at the time of purchase. If you are interested in purchasing an annual pass and pay monthly, please call Recreation Client Services at 403-938-8954 to set up the pass and payment plan for you.
Online Fitness Classes:
Remember, the Okotoks Recreation Centre is still offering various fitness classes online every week. All information regarding fitness class offerings may be found on the new Active @Home section of our website, as well as on the Okotoks Recreation Centre Facebook page. We look forward to having you all join on us on our virtual fitness adventure!