We are committed to conserving and protecting our precious water supply. Managing our water resources wisely is important so our community can rely on our water system for many years to come. We rely on you and all our local residents and businesses to help practice responsible water use.
Each address has a three hour watering period to utilize what may be convenient for you:
- the early morning schedule is from 6 to 9 a.m., OR
- the evening schedule is from 7 to 10 pm.
Properties with automated irrigation systems are now to set their watering schedules between 2 and 5 a.m. on their permitted days.
Outdoor watering is permitted as follows:
Odd numbered addresses may water lawns: (Addresses ending in 1,3,5,7,9)
- Thursdays and/or Sundays
Even numbered addresses may water lawns: (Addresses ending in 0,2,4,6,8)
- Wednesdays and/or Saturdays
Watering may occur only during the following hours:
- 6:00 AM - 9:00 AM or
- 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- 2:00 AM - 5 AM Households with programmable water irrigation systems
Did you know:
- Hand watering flowers, vegetable gardens, trees and shrubs with a container or hose with a manual trigger nozzle is always permitted.
- You can apply for a water exemption permit if you have new sod or are growing from seed!