Thank you for visiting our new website! Please let us know what you like and how we can improve by completing the feedback form

The Complaint Process

If you have witnessed or know of a bylaw infraction or wish to file a complaint, please call the Municipal Enforcement Complaint Line at (403) 938-8913. Municipal Enforcement Peace Officers will be dispatched to investigate your complaint in the most timely manner dependent upon availability of personnel at the time of the call and the priority of the complaint compared with all other calls received.

There may be times when we will ask for your assistance. (For example, if a bicycle or a stray dog has been found and a Peace Officer is not available, we may ask that that the bike or dog be held until an officer is available or that the bike or animal be dropped off at the Southridge Emergency Services Building.)

Please see the steps below to better understand the entire complaint and investigation process.