The Town of Okotoks is taking the proactive measure of closing all indoor town facilities to the public from April 29 to May 14 inclusive.…

Non Residential Permits

A development permit is required for most forms of development within the Town.  The Land Use Bylaw outlines the types of development allowed in each land use district and the rules and regulations governing those uses.

It is best to confirm with the Town whether a development permit is required. 

For information on the Town's planning guiding documents, policies and bylaws, click here

Industrial and Commercial forms

Non-construction permits