The Art House Film Series has returned to the Rotary Performing Arts Centre (RPAC) for a premiere on Tuesday, October 5 at 7 p.m.
The premiere film will be La Dolce Vita (1960). In this Federico Fellini film, Marcello Mastrioanni stars as Fellini's alter ego, here depicted as a gossip columnist. Having left his dreary provincial existence behind, Mastrioanni wanders through an ultra-modern, ultra-sophisticated, ultra-decadent Rome. Throughout his adventures, Mastrioanni's dreams, fantasies, nightmares, and fears are mirrored by the hedonism all around him. (Rated: NR, 174 mins)
Due to Alberta Health Services COVID-19 restrictions currently in place, RPAC is operating at one-third capacity.
· Tickets must be purchased in advance. RPAC will only be using electronic ticketing; tickets are available in advance and online only.
· All staff and patrons are required to wear masks.
· Box office and concession will be closed.
· There will be no intermission.
· Staggered entry of guests, doors will open 30 minutes before the show starts.
· Guests are required to use hand sanitizer upon entry.
· Seating is limited to maintain two metres of physical distancing.
· Restrooms are open, but due to the small size of our restrooms, only one patron may use at a time.
· After the film, scheduled egress will be from back to front. Patrons nearest the lobby exit should leave first, by row, to clear space for patrons further inside to follow. Instructions will be provided at the end of the show.