The following services offer financial support to people who are currently facing some financial challenges and want to participate in Town-operated recreational programs, activities and facilities. Income guidelines apply. Please contact each individual service for more information.
Recreation Fee Support Programs
- Supports children 3-18, adults and seniors.
- Qualified residents receive up to 80% off cost of any Town of Okotoks program or Recreation Centre pass/admission to a maximum of $200 yearly.
- This program is funded by grants & donations.
- For more information call 403-995-2626.
- Funding is available to support children between the ages of 4 to 18 years participating in sports and recreation.
- Only sustained activities are funded, including:
- Sports camps running for a minimum five consecutive days, or
- Sports and recreational activities running for a minimum of five weeks
- For more information contact 403-938-8955.