The 2022 Parade Float Winners are:
- Best Overall Float – Foothills County
- Best Horse/ Horse Club Entry – Horse Play Ranch Adventures
- Best Theme/ Spirit Entry – Pro Property Services
- Best Commercial Entry – Hometown Dental
- Best Sports Club Entry – Heart to Sole
- Best Children’s Entry – The Park LTD.
- Best Non-Sport Youth Entry – Ho Kah Nah District Girl Guides of Canada
- Best Non-Profit Group Entry – Al Azhar Shriners
The Parade and Children's Festival has grown into one of the largest annual events in Okotoks. Bring the whole family out for a full day of entertainment and activities at the Town of Okotoks Annual Parade Day, held each year in June. Bands, floats, dancers, horses and fire trucks are all part of the proceedings that wind throughout downtown.
The Parade theme for 2022 is #OkotoksStrongerTogether.
NOTE: The Parade will require a road closure of South Railway Street, Riverside Drive West, Northridge Drive, Elizabeth Street, McRae Street and North Railway Street from Stockton Avenue to Northridge Drive from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, June 18.
View Parade Route Map
The Children's Festival will take place at Ethel Tucker Park at the Arts & Learning Plaza (7 Riverside Drive) and is always a hit with families. The Festival includes live entertainment and activities, and this year's theme is Super Heroes! The current entertainment and activity schedule includes:
- 11:45am – The Bark Side
- 12:10pm – Magician, Christopher Cool
- 1:05pm – Norman Foote
- 2pm – Isabelle la Wonderful
Attendees can also check out face painting with Kate’s Face Paints (3 face painters), and enjoy 4 balloon creationists.