A 12-year-old boy befriends a mysterious young girl whose appearance in town suspiciously coincides with a horrifying series of murders in director Tomas Alfredson's adaptation of the book by author John Ajvide Lindqvist, who also wrote the screenplay. Oskar is a young boy who can't seem to shake off the local bullies, but all of that begins to change when a new neighbor moves in next door. After striking up an innocent friendship with his eccentric next-door neighbor, Oskar realizes that she is the vampire responsible for the recent rash of deaths around town. Despite the danger, however, Oskar's friendship with the girl ultimately takes precedence over his fear of her. (Rated: R, 114 mins)
- Join us monthly, on Tuesday nights at RPAC for our new Art House Film Series.
- $10 OR get a 10x pass for only $50 (10X PASS)
- Tickets only available on Showpass ahead of time, no cash sales or tickets at the door.
- Doors open 6:30 pm | Film starts at 7 pm
- *Join us after the film for a post film chat!