Reasons you require an inspection:
Safety Codes inspections are intended to ensure occupant safety and compliance with all relevant Town bylaws, provincial codes and the Alberta Safety Codes Act. Safety Codes Officers verify that the work complies with safety standards and are able to assist if deficiencies are discovered with your project. By obtaining a permit and completing all inspections required provides current and future owners the satisfaction that the project complies to provincial standards. Inspections are part of the permit process and are included in the application fees. Your permit is not completed until the work has passed the inspection process.
Safety Codes Permit Inspection Booking
- Building and HVAC inspections (Monday - Friday)
- Plumbing, gas and electrical inspections (Tuesday and Thursday)
- Inspection requests are based on availability by:
- Complete the Permit Inspection Request
- Call 403-995-6304
- Prior to booking a framing inspection, all rough in work and inspections for mechanical, plumbing, gas and electrical must be completed.
- Prior to a final building inspection, all mechanical, plumbing, gas and electrical must be completed.
- It is the responsibility of the permit applicant to schedule inspections at the specified stages of construction for all disciplines.
- All inspections will be booked based on availability. Confirmation of inspection date will be confirmed by email.