Stay in touch with the Town of Okotoks on your mobile device through our free and up-to-date apps. Accessing information about Town news and services has never been quicker. Check out these apps today:
Download the Okotoks Waste mobile app and never miss collection day again by getting instant access to your schedule. Receive weekly reminders when to roll out your carts along with sorting tips for your garbage, recycling, and food and yard waste. Plus use our Waste Wizard! Type the name of any item and we'll tell you how to properly dispose of it. Think of all your waste being diverted from the landfill!
Safe Communities Alert Network
SAFE Communities Alert Network is for emergency alerts. It helps us contact you in a crisis – floods, tornadoes, wildfires, hazardous material spills, and any other emergencies that might affect you or your family. You'll receive official and reliable information about what's happening and what you need to do about it. Subscribe to the Safe Communities Alert Network to receive emergency notifications, then download the mobile app.
- The mobile app is offered through the SCAN service provider, Everbridge. The app is called ContactBridge.
- You must set up an account and subscribe to at least one alert before you can download the app. Once you have registered an account, click on the appropriate badge below to download the app:
Once you've downloaded the app, then login using your username and password. This will add the mobile app to your account automatically (Note: it will appear last on your list of contact methods).
To change the order so the mobile app is higher on your preferred methods of contact, do the following:
- Select Manage Accounts from the drop down list on the top left corner of the app,
- Select your name,
- Then Click on Manage My Profile,
- You should then be able to edit your profile. Use the up/down arrows to re-arrange your contact methods as you like.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and hit SAVE to save your changes.