We are auditing Okotoks.ca to identify how the site is performing.  Please give us your feedback!

Park Access Permit

Are you looking to access the rear or side of your property to have work completed or to receive a delivery? To access or drive across public lands, a Park Access Permit is required. Please complete the Park Access Permit form at least 2 business days prior to requesting access.  The form is available by clicking the button below.

Park Access Permit

Recreational Vehicles
Want to park your RV in your backyard but don't have a driveway? For more information about this and other RV parking details, please click the button below.

RV Parking