The Town of Okotoks has launched a new registration software system in July 2018. The new system replaced the old system that the town had used for over 19 years and was necessary as it was outdated and no longer supported. The Community Services staff has working very hard to learn the new system and is committed to providing an excellent customer experience.
The new online registration site Activeokotoks.ca launches on August 1, 2018. As of that date, you will be able to access the website to confirm that your account is valid and the information is up to date prior to fall registration starting on August 8. Please review the registration start dates below for full details.
Important dates to note
- As of July 11, the old online registration site https://netreg.okotoks.ca will no longer be accessible.
- From July 11- August 8, all registrations must be done in person at the Okotoks Recreation Centre or by phone at 403.938.8954
- From Noon (12:00PM) on July 16 to 8:00AM on July 18, we are unable to process any service transactions (i.e. registrations, facility bookings, etc.). We apologize for any inconvenience. Please register early to ensure your spot!!
- From August 1*- August 8, our new online registration site will be available for users to update their login information and ensure accounts are up to date prior to fall registration on August 8. If you are a new user, you can create a new account as of this date.
- August 8- Registration opens up for fall community programs. You will be able to register online, in person at the Okotoks Recreation Centre, or by phone at 403.938.8954.
Town of Okotoks and MD of Foothills Residents, Community Programs ONLY: Wednesday, August 8 at 6 am.
Town of Okotoks and MD of Foothills Residents, Aquatic Programs: Wednesday, August 15 at 6 am.
Non Town of Okotoks and Non MD of Foothills Residents: Community Programs and Aquatics Programs: Wednesday, August 22 at 6 am.
*We anticipate that the new online registration site will be available on August 1, 2018, but the date may be subject to change.