Welcome to the Summer Day Camps registration & camp info page!
Here are some important bits of information for parents, guardians, and camp participants:
- All options include inside & outside time, games, and creative activities.
- Please dress your child appropriately for the activity and weather.
- Children registered in preschool camps must be fully toilet-trained.
- All summer day camps and activities meet at the Okotoks Recreation Centre (ORC), unless otherwise stated.
- Special events or field trips are scheduled for full day camps (5-12Y & 11-14Y) on Fridays. The Town of Okotoks reserves the right to change events and/or locations.
- The Town of Okotoks aims to provide a nut-free camp environment. Please help us by NOT sending nut products. Thank you in advance.
- Don't forget to send a swimsuit and towel. Swim/splash park days for all day camp options are Tuesday and Thursday. For water-themed camps, swimsuit and towels are required every day.
- No two weeks are the same, so register for more than one!
- Please send your child to camp with a refillable drink container every day!
- Emergency contact and consent waiver forms will need to be filled out and returned to Recreation Client Services at the Okotoks Recreation Centre or Pason Centennial Arenas or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before day camp begins.