Our two-lane track is located on the second level of Pason Centennial Arenas and is approximately 200 metres long. The track is accessible to walkers, runners, baby strollers and wheelchairs with posted directional arrows. It is available to use free-of-charge 7 days a week when the facility is OPEN. Please share and respect others who are using the facility. Enjoy and have fun!
Walking Track Rules
Help provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all track users by following these practices:
- Walkers: Please stay to the inside of the track
- Runners/Joggers: Please stay to the outside of the track
- When the track is busy please make room for all by running or walking in single file
- Use the track direction as follows:
- Odd Hours: Counter Clockwise
- Even Hours: Clockwise
- All track users must travel in the same direction
- 8 AM to 9 AM: Walking only - it's slow and easy hour; no running during this time
Please watch the notices board in Pason Centennial Arenas and this site for additional updates and changes.