Okotoks Culture and Heritage is now offering virtual education programs! Education programs are curriculum-based and designed for various grade levels during the school year.
- A lesson plan will be provided to individual teachers upon booking.
- Each presentation will include activities for the class to enjoy both before and after the presentation. These activities are meant to enrich the learning experience, and provide a more meaningful education program.
- The guided presentation is approximately one hour and takes place over a virtual platform. Pre- and post-presentation activities can require 2-4 hours of class time.
- Program fee is $50 per class (plus GST) unless otherwise stated.
- To book or with questions, contact the Okotoks Art Gallery or Okotoks Museum and Archives online here.
- Check out the Blackfoot program and My Community sample lesson plans.
- Additional programs coming soon!