Thank you for visiting our new website! Please let us know what you like and how we can improve by completing the feedback form.
Foothills Centennial Centre
Due to COVID-19, this facility is not open to the general public until further notice and is NOT currently accepting new bookings. Please continue to watch this website for the most up-to-date information.
The Foothills Centennial Centre (FCC) is a multi-purpose event venue that has meeting rooms, a commercial kitchen, a covered patio, ample parking, a senior's centre, and a 10,000 square-foot hall that can be divided into four smaller halls. The facility is a perfect venue to hold weddings, fundraisers, community events, tradeshows, conferences, team building events, concerts, a celebration of life, and various other functions.
The centre is also connected to the Pason Centennial Arenas, which has 2 full size hockey arenas, a leisure ice surface and 3 additional multi-purpose spaces that can be used for meetings, dry land training, programs and various other activities.
FCC is the perfect choice for your next event!
Need assistance planning your event?
Our staff have established strong relationships with chefs, catering companies, florists, entertainers, corporate team-building professionals and photographers and connect you with the right resources to help you create the experience you want for your guests. The staff at FCC are happy to work with you and put you in touch with a variety of local companies who can meet your catering, decoration and supply needs.
- Flexible room configurations from 1,400 to 10,000 square feet
- Ability to hold up to 400 people seated or 1,100 standing, depending on room configuration (see more information below under Room Layouts)
- Tables & Chairs included. Your choice of:
- 8' x 3' tables
- 5' round tables
- Stackable black upholstered, cushioned chairs (accept most chair covers)
- All folding tables have steel legs and hard plastic tops
- Commercial kitchen rental available
- AV system
- ADSL wi-fi
- A covered outdoor patio area, ideal for post game parties, outdoor events and barbeques
Our kitchen is used by many groups for all kinds of food preparation, with plenty of space to work within. Enjoy the comfort of working in a commercial kitchen with room and equipment to cater an event or prep food for up to 1,000 people:
- enormous preparation island
- 2 utility sinks
- an oversized fridge
- double-door commercial oven and stove
- 3 convection ovens
- warming ovens
- 3-stream waste sorting system
- waste disposal
- WIFI is available throughout the building in both 2.4 and 5G
- High definition projection system in Mesken, Smith and Woods Rooms:
Accepts HDMI and VGA inputs
Smaller portable systems are available in 4X3 format VGA or HDMI
Can accommodate MacBooks with mini DVI display port
Our flexible space is designed to be flexible for a variety of configurations and needs. With retractable walls, we can customize the size and room layout to meet your unique needs.
Click image to enlarge
Room dimensions and capacities
- Keith Hall: 400 seated banquet style, 800 seated theatre style (10,000 ft2)
- Woods Room: 39' x 75' (2,925 ft2 )
- Smith Room: 41' x 73' (2,997 ft2 )
- Mesken Room: 3 room configuration options:
- 48' x 47'
- 34' x 47'
- 82' x 47'
- Rotary Room: capacity up to 100 people (with non-fixed seats and tables) coming soon
- Rotunda Room: capacity up to 25 people (with non-fixed seats and tables) coming soon
Click image to enlarge
Use this handy chart to help you figure out exactly what each room configuration costs!
*from Town Rates and Fees Bylaw, updated January 1, 2020
|Room||Rental||Unit of Measure|
Keith Hall Non-Prime
|Keith Hall Prime||$1,309.57||Per day|
|Mesken Room Non-Prime||$266.82||Per day|
|Mesken Room Prime||$534.62||Per day|
|Mesken West Room Non-Prime||$125.56||Per day|
|Mesken West Room Prime||$250.14||Per day|
|Mesken East Room Non-Prime||$151.07||Per day|
|Mesken East Room Prime||$284.48||Per day|
|Smith Room (w/stage) Non-Prime||$328.62||Per day|
|Smith Room (w/stage) Prime||$657.24||Per day|
|Woods Room Non-Prime||$266.82||Per day|
|Woods Room Prime||$534.62||Per day|
|Rotunda Room (small meeting space)|
|Local Social||$26.85||Per hour|
|Rotary Room (medium meeting space)|
|Local Social||$33.56||Per hour|
|Bartenders||25.00||Per person per hour|
(minimum 3 hours/person)
|Facility Cleaning Fee||250.00|
Per occurrence when required
- Non-Prime time is Monday to Thursday
- Prime time is Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
- A facility attendant fee will apply to bookings ending past 1 a.m.
- A facility cleaning fee will be charged if facility rented is not cleaned to original state
- All rates are subject to GST
A facility for any occasion
Price-tags in larger centers can be a barrier to hosting events. In Okotoks, you can execute your event in a lovely setting, without having to worry about inflated costs, parking shortages or multiple locations – at the Foothills Centennial Centre we have it all.
We strive to provide a first class event facility in comfort, safety, and functionality for all your event needs.