Register for an activity or program after browsing the current Culture Program Guide. Once you've found the right program, there are three ways to register. You can register for most programs online through our online registration tool (netreg), or you can also register by phone or in person.
Registering for a Culture Program
Call 403-938-3204 to register. Please make sure you have your family PIN, client number, and course code numbers handy.
You will need to create an account through our online registration tool (netreg):
Once your account has been activated, your Client Barcode(s) and Family PIN # will be emailed to you. As this email may take up to 48 hours to be sent out, we encourage you to create an account at least 3 to 4 days ahead of the first day of registration.
To register online you will need:
- Your Client Barcode / Login ID
- Your Family PIN #
- A valid major credit card
If you've previously registered for a program with us, had a membership, or if you've forgotten your Login ID or PIN there is a quick and easy way to find your information:
- Click the I Have an Account button in the top right corner of the online registration tool (netreg).
- When the Customer Login window appears, click the Send me my Client Barcode and/or Family PIN # link to have your login and password emailed to you.
- Look up culture, community and recreation programs and activities
- Manage your account
- Add Family Members
- Make online payments
- Register for programs