In addition to comprehensive health and wellness benefits, you deserve other perks to make your life a little easier and more enjoyable. It's not just your health we're looking out for.
- Computer purchase program
- Incentives for community and recreation and fitness facilities
Yes, it's a tired expression, but it's true: those who work hard, play hard. Our employees do like to take a break and spend some non-work time together.
- Annual Staff Appreciation
- Rodeo BBQ
- Annual softball tournament
- Heart & Stroke Big Bike Challenge
- Hallowe'en Departmental Pumpkin Carving Competition
- A Social Club with opportunities to socialize at outside of work events.
Our employees are also a giving bunch – many volunteer throughout the community, and we all play our part to support the Town of Okotoks culture.
Community & Culture
We're evolving, so change here is almost constant. And we're all taking the opportunity to transform it everyday, both at work, and in the community.
Our vibrant and growing Town has many things to offer; shorter commutes, unique shopping and dining opportunities, a flourishing cultural community, abundant outdoor trails and parks, extensive recreational facilities, and inviting family oriented neighbourhoods. Discover more about Okotoks and our Community Vision.
Town culture - Our employees are the cornerstone of our organization and working with us will provide you with the opportunity to work in an ever growing environment with an awesome group of people.
- Continuous improvement, customer service, and teamwork are important here.
- The size of our organization gives you a great diversity of work that will impact our community. While we are growing, we are always connected to each other. Access to other employees is easy if you need advice, support or answers.
- Free parking is available throughout all of our locations, including the Municipal Centre.
- Your voice will be heard. Engagement and satisfaction surveys, various committees, and meet and greets with all Team members are all venues for feedback.
- A safe and healthy work environment.
- Meaningful and interesting positions and projects.
- An inclusive workplace that respects diversity and individual contributions.
- Caring, positive and supportive work teams.
- Recognition for outstanding performance.