You will need to create an account through our online registration tool (netreg):
Once your account has been activated, your Client Barcode(s) and Family PIN # will be emailed to you. As this email may take up to 48 hours to be sent out, we encourage you to create an account at least 3 to 4 days ahead of the first day of registration.
To register online you will need:
- Your Client Barcode / Login ID
- Your Family PIN #
- A valid major credit card
If you've previously registered for a program with us, had a membership, or if you've forgotten your Login ID or PIN there is a quick and easy way to find your information:
- Click the I Have an Account button in the top right corner of the online registration tool (netreg).
- When the Customer Login window appears, click the Send me my Client Barcode and/or Family PIN # link to have your login and password emailed to you.
- Look up recreation programs and activities
- Manage your account
- Add Family Members
- Make online payments
- Register for programs
Call 403-938-8954 to register. Please make sure you have your family PIN, client number, and course code numbers handy.
Mon - Thu: 5:30 am - 9:30 pm
Fri: 5:30 am - 10:00 pm
Sat: 7:00 am - 7:30 pm