The Town of Okotoks Community Programs offers a wide range of education, recreation, creative, cultural and leisure learning programs for all demographic groups. Programs and activities are listed seasonally in the Okotoks Community Guide. Programs offered through the Town of Okotoks can also be found in the FCEC (Foothills Continuing Education Council) Guide distributed in August & December.
Highlights of our programs include:
- Parenting programs
- Parented and preschool programs
- Youth programs
- Adult programs
- 55+ classes
- Sports, fitness, health and wellness classes
- Arts and creativity programs
- Day camps for summer break, school holidays, and PD days
- Ski programs
- Lifeskills and personal development programs
- Certification programs
- Diversity and inclusion programs
When and where are they offered?
Our programs are offered at a variety of facilities throughout town, including Town facilities and schools. The location is noted in each program listing.
Registering for a program
Subsidized Fee Rates
There are a number of services that offer subsidies and support to participate in recreational activities. Income guidelines apply.
Learn more about Recreation Fee Assistance options