Welcome to Okotoks Grade Fives Get Active!
We’re offering Grade Fives a new force of energy just for kids called "Okotoks Grade Fives Get Active"—the energy possessed by a kid to get active and stay active. And guess what? We're bringing the energy right to you. By tapping into the activities at the Okotoks Recreation Centre, you can get your own supply of active living and keep busy all day long....
There's a tonne to do at theOkotoks Recreation Centre! This cool program offers fun, FREE ways to learn and experience all the awesome activities at the Recreation Centre, by offering different activities and skills like floor hockey, swimming, hip hop, basketball, and lacrosse to keep active for life. Awesome events are planned for fun all year during all the Okotoks Grade Fives kick off Events. Drop in to participate in all the pubilc and family drop in swim, skate and Shane Homes Gym times scheduled all year long.
3 easy steps to Get Active and Stay Active in the “Okotoks Grade Fives Get Active”
- Drop in to the Okotoks Recreation Centre and pick up your “Okotoks Grade Fives Get Active” swipe card.
- Check out schedules for drop in times and awesome events planned throughout the year:
- Get Active and swipe your “Okotoks Grade Fives Get Active” card every time you visit the Okotoks Recreation Centre or Centennial Arena.
Who is elegible for the Grade 5's Get Active pass?
- Grade 5 students from the 2013-2014 School Year have FREE access until the end of August 2014.
- Students starting Grade 5 in the 2014-2015 School Year are eligible for free access beginning September 2014 through to August 2015
- Grade 5 students attending a school or being homeschooled in Okotoks are eligible.