Home Residents Community Programs How to Register
How to Register
Cancellation, Withdrawal and Transfer Policies
• All classes are subject to cancellation if there are insufficient registrations.
• We will notify you as soon as a decision regarding class cancellation has been made.
• If the Town of Okotoks cancels the course, you are entitled to a full refund or you may transfer to another program, space permitting.
• If you withdraw from a course 7 or more days from the start date a $10 fee for each withdrawal is charged and the balance of the course fee can be refunded or a credit put on your account. Credits can be applied towards another Town sponsored activity and expire within 1 year of the date the credit was issued.
• If you withdraw from a course less than 7 days from the start date there will be no refund.
• All transfers are subject to space availability.
• A $10 fee for each transfer is charged, plus any applicable course fees. If a transfer results in a credit then a credit is refunded or put on your account. Credits can be applied towards another Town sponsored activity and expire within 1 year of the date the credit was issued.
• If a course is started, transfers depend on a programmer’s approval.
• Withdrawals and transfers for medical reasons are permitted with no penalty prior to the start of a course and with a doctor’s medical note.
• After the start of a course , the withdrawal will be effective from the date of the doctor’s medical note and must be received by Community Services prior to the program end date.
If a program is full, please express your interest by putting your name on the waiting list. You will be contacted if a space becomes available or an additional class is scheduled.
We Want to Hear from You
Need private lessons? Looking for different programs or swim lessons? Interested in instructing a class? Call us at 938-8954; your call will be directed.