Indoor Walking Track
Pason Centennial Arena, 204 Community Way
Walk, jog, or stroll on the 2 lane track that is available to use free of charge 7 days a week when the facility is OPEN. Please share and respect others who are using the facility. Enjoy and have fun!
Walking Track Rules
Help provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all track users by following these practices:
- Walkers: Please stay to the inside of the track
- Runners/Joggers: Please stay to the outside of the track
- When the track is busy please make room for all by running or walking in single file
- Use the track direction as follows:
- Odd Hours: Counter Clockwise
- Even Hours: Clockwise
- All track users must travel in the same direction
- 8 AM to 9 AM: Walking only - it's slow and easy hour; no running during this time
- Have fun!
Please watch the notices board in Pason Centennial Arena and this site for additional updates and changes.
- The walking track WILL NOT be available during Junior A Oilers Games.
- The walking track may NOT be available during major special events and hockey games.
Town of Okotoks Community Programs held in the upper concourse, may utilize the walking track at various times throughout the day.
Public Skate - open to the general public. NOTE: Helmets are mandatory for children and youth 17 years and under. Helmets are strongly recommended for all participants.
Arena activities may be cancelled or changed due to special events and holidays.
Facility closures vary during summer months.
24 Hour Info Line: 403-938-5094