99 Okotoks Drive (Okotoks Recreation Centre)
24 Hour Information Line: 403-938-5094
Client Services: 403-938-4222
Recreation Centre Pass Rates
Click here for our public swimming fees, including daily, 10x, monthly and annual fees for everyone from toddlers and families to students and seniors.
The Town of Okotoks aquatic facility offers
- 25m – 4 lane leisure pool with Tot area
- 25 m – 6 lane lap pool
- 40 Person, wheel-chair accessible hot tub
- 1m Diving Board
- Large change rooms and a separate family change room
- Viewing areas
- Expanded swimming lesson and fitness programs
- More Family & Public Swim times
Increased Lane Swim accessibility
New Pool Admission Standards
The Lifesaving Society of Alberta has made new recommendations on admission standards to pools that will soon become the industry standard. The Aquatics Centre is making the following changes to align with these new standards:
Children must be a minimum of 8 years old to use the Aquatics Centre without a caregiver
- Caregivers must be at least 14 years of age to accompany children in the Aquatics Centre
Caregivers should stay within arm's reach of children
View the full set of Pool Rules and Regulations here.
Wheelchair Accessibility at the Aquatic Centre
Did you know the Swindell pool at the Okotoks Recreation Centre is fully accessible, with ramps for wheelchair access? And we have submersible wheelchairs available to the public, for anyone who needs them.